about . contact me . links . archives


Thursday 11 March 2010
RANDOM @ Thursday, March 11, 2010

THINGS I DID THIS WEEK :


1. Made a global friend

today i signed up a website that provide me a lots of new friend from around the world.I've always wanted to have a pen-pals relationship with everybody who want too..Sounds intresting when you can hear a gossip,rumor,information from all around the world.. yeay!I have 4 new friends, they come from Germany, US, Taipe, and South Korea..is it sound cool??

2. Watched Alice In Wonderland and fall in love with Mad Hatter
this film was cooooooooooooooll!! They apply a superb animation in this film and the characters is so real!! And i love the Mad Hatter and Red Queen, are they cute? to me YES!


3. Lots of duty!
i had a lots of duty this week, i had to wash clothes and my collage's task was sooooooo flood!!
Comments (2)


haiicha
the virtual diary


this blog is contain a random thoughts and lil secret..



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
follow this blog




create &inspire.