about . contact me . links . archives


Monday 18 January 2010
Sunday :) @ Monday, January 18, 2010

FINALLY WE MET!

valent,dewi,cipu and me
(lucky and yanti didn't include in this photo)

actually we didn't lot of thing yesterday,we just met have some chit-chat and sharing about our life currently (love life story was more dominan :)) I was very happy because it's been long time i don't see them,cipu and lucky for especially.And we have a plan to go to Bandung this week,on Tuesday, but i will not going because i don't have much money :( I'm sure that it's gonna be fun,i'm envy you guys!! But, we have another plan in this week, they gonna come to my house, remembering the last time when we were in high school;go to my house,watch dvd's and have lot of chit-chat (ohh yes!we do love chit-chat)!

I'm sure this week gonna be fun!!

Labels: , ,

Comments (0)


haiicha
the virtual diary


this blog is contain a random thoughts and lil secret..



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
follow this blog




create &inspire.