about . contact me . links . archives


Wednesday 12 January 2011
Lee Jong Hyun @ Wednesday, January 12, 2011


this man look so damn hot in this photo even more when I watch he play the guitar..it feels like a gallons of blood out of your nose!I can't help it.. Lee Jong Hyun <3

man with guitar always turn me on ;p

why you have to be soooooo cute Hyun??

He's one of lead vocal in Indie Band from Korea, CN.Blue. His birthday on 15th of May, yeah we separate in two day,Hyun ;) I listen to his band's song for a thousand time today and watch this video for the x-time (I can't count it for sure) hahahaha




Please kindly don't like him, I'm soooo cynical if you dare!Hahahaha :)

Labels:

Comments (0)


haiicha
the virtual diary


this blog is contain a random thoughts and lil secret..



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
follow this blog




create &inspire.